Monday, August 16, 2010

Why?

Why a new blog?  Well I don't know really.  I have been thinking about it for a long time but just didn't really feel like doing it.  But I need a place to write down my everyday musings and things I am learning as a mom.  As a mother of 6, people always have something to either ask or say to me.  99% of it is usually positive.  I get a lot of moms asking for advice.  I do not mind answering them at all.  But this blog is going to be a place where I write these things down--probably mostly for my own learning.  As I look back on the previous day or week or whatever, I always have some "I wish I had....." when it comes to my kids.  I think we all do.  So this is for what I have learned and am learning as I go.  My kids aren't perfect, I'm not perfect.  And everyone has different children with different personalities.  So what works for me may not work for you.  And opinions on here are just that--opinions.  We all have them so let's recognize that fact and accept it.  I hope my ramblings don't bore you!  If there is anything you would like me to answer for you, feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment